We want our website to be easy, useful and reliable to use. This sometimes involves using cookies. Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer’s hard drive.by websites that you visit. They’re used to improve services for you through, by either enabling services we provide or making a website more personal to you, as well as to provide information to the owners of the site.
Cookies cannot be used to identify you personally.
Cookies set by RPM
PHPSESSID is known as a session identifier. This allows our server to keep track of you as you navigate through the website and Eexpires when you close your browser. This is a strictly necessary cookie.
Most browsers allow you to refuse, accept and delete cookies. The method for doing this changes from browser to browser and version to version. You can obtain up to date information on how to block or delete cookies via the following links:
- Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
- Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/kb/PH21411
- Opera: http://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/cookies/
- Edge: https://privacy.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10-microsoft-edge-and-privacy
Blocking all cookies will have a negative impact upon the usability of a website. If you block cookies, you will not be able to use all the features on our website.
For more information, please visit AllAboutCookies.org.