- This is a pay and display car park. Ensure you have sufficient change available before you park.
- A valid pay and display ticket must be purchased within ten minutes of entering this car park and clearly displayed within the front windscreen of your vehicle with the date and time clearly visible.
- To validate your ticket, enter your full and correct registration number into the pay and display machine.
- Tickets are non-transferable between vehicles.
- Blue Badge holders and motorcycles are not exempt from the terms and conditions.
- No lorries, HGVs, buses/coaches, caravans.
- Maximum weight: 1.5 tons.
- All vehicles must park wholly within the lines of a single marked bay.
By entering or parking on private land managed by Responsible Parking Management Ltd, you are consenting to the full terms and conditions of Responsible Parking Management Ltd. Terms and conditions apply 24 hours a day.
Failure to comply with any of our terms and conditions will result in a Parking Charge Notice being issued in the sum of £100.00.
This sum will be discounted to £60.00 if payment is received within 14 days of the notice issue date. Parking charges are to be paid within 28 days. Additional charges apply for each 24 hour period, or part thereof, that the vehicle remains in breach or if it returns at any time. Non payment will result in additional charges which will be added to the value of the charge and for which the driver will be liable on an indemnity basis.
Our sites are monitored by CCTV and/or Automatic Number Plate Recognition (ANPR) parking enforcement cameras. Images will be captured which will include vehicle registration numbers, people with vehicles and bystanders. Images are obtained on entry and exit of the car park to calculate the length of time the vehicle remains on the land. Images of vehicles in breach of any of the terms and conditions of parking will be used for enforcement purposes. The cameras are also intended to detect and deter criminal activity.